Customs Museum(海博館)

Preventive Operation Section

Go TO Content

Inspection on Controlled Firearms and Knives


Guns, ammunition and knives are items regulated by the “Act Governing the Control of Guns, Ammunition and Knives.” To import guns or a ammunition, its is necessary to apply to the National Police Agency, Ministry of the Interior, for an import certificate. As for importing knives, it is necessary to make an application for an import certificate from the local city or county police department. Without an approval, the above items imported or carried into this country shall be confiscated by the Customs.

Go TO Content